debugging bash script in emacs using bashdb

From: fiftyeight
Subject: debugging bash script in emacs using bashdb
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm new to emacs and I'm trying to debug bash script with it.
I've downloaded the bashdb package and it works for me
when I use it from the terminal.

But I read in the bashdb website that you can use it with emacs,
they have a link there to a project called emacs-dbgr,
but after downloading and installing the emacs-dbgr
I enter emacs and do M-x load-libarary dbgr like the installation
instructions
say but I just tells me "cannot open load file".

Can anybody tell me how I debug bash scripts using emacs?
either with the emacs-dbgr library or anything else