Re: notifications-notify resets idle-time

From: Peter Münster
Subject: Re: notifications-notify resets idle-time
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:09:18 +0100

On Sun, Feb 12 2012, Michael Albinus wrote:

> notifications.el is implemented by D-Bus calls and signals. In
> keyboard.c, D-Bus events are handled like other input events, for
> example keyboard pressing.

I'm quite sure, that when I debug keyboard.c, I'll just find that the
window-close-event resets the idle-time. The question for me: where is
the difference between our systems? Perhaps it's related to the
windowmanager, or the environment variables?
Later (when I've more time), I'll try other setups (other user, other
WM, perhaps other opensuse-version), and I'll report back.

--
           Peter