Re: Mouse wheel emulation

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: Mouse wheel emulation
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:21:20 +0200

On 2012-03-28 02:46, Stayvoid wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to emulate mouse wheel click?
There are some solutions which require a touchpad with two buttons,
but those are not useful for me (mine has only one button).

Cheers

On a lot of GNU systems you can emulate a middle click by hitting both the left and right mouse buttons at the same times. I don't know if it's possible to emulate that easily in Emacs.