Re: Question about call-interactively

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Question about call-interactively
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:17:44 -0000

In article
<93df4d89-53ec-4592-8083-d5e65582bb1d@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
 Matthias <mpfeifer77@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Pascal,
>
> if you just dont want to answer or feel that it is somehow not right
> to give me an answer or if you just don't know the answer... Would you
> mind to spare me your comment? that would be so nice...
>
> matthias

His point was that if you read the documentation of the info function,
you'll see that it takes the buffer name as an optional parameter.  So
you don't need to use call-interactively, just call the function with
arguments.

He was trying to teach you to fish instead of handing you a fish.

--
Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA