NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 13 September 2011 Lisp NYC: John Cowan on R7RS

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 13 September 2011 Lisp NYC: John Cowan on R7RS
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:22:51 -0000

  what="official Lisp NYC announcement"
  more="http://www.schemers.org/Documents/Standards/R5RS/
        http://www.r6rs.org/
        http://www.r7rs.org/";
  and="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheme_%28programming_language%29
       [page was last modified on 6 September 2011 at 20:01]
       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALGOL
       [page was last modified on 28 August 2011 at 19:27]
       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASIC
       [page was last modified on 11 September 2011 at 05:38]"
  personal-remark="I use with satisfaction Aubrey Jaffer's SCM:
                   http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/SCM";
  rsvp="Yes, please, see below.
        The amount of pizza is finely calculated."
  edits="">