gdb-many-windows using Emacs - view this pointer

From: rajimrt
Subject: gdb-many-windows using Emacs - view this pointer
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm using Emacs GDB to debug my C++ application. In "locals of" buffer I see
all local variables in the current context which I can add to the "Watch
Expression" speed bar.

Question:
Is there a way to add C++ this  (current object) pointer to the Watch
Expression speed bar. Then I can go to next line watching the changes of all
member variables of current class.

In basic gdb we can view this by
(gdb)p *this
(gdb)p this->i_SomeIneger