how to use bash alias in emacs compile

From: Daniel (Youngwhan)
Subject: how to use bash alias in emacs compile
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:28:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have alias like this:

alias dm='cd ~/XYZ && ./mycompile.sh'

I typed M-x compile, and tried to run by just typing "dm", but it
doesn't recognize.

I searched and some suggest BASH_ENV, so I tried, but not working.

I'm using GNU emacs 23.4.1 running on Linux (Ubuntu 2.6.38 kernel),
and GNU Bash version is 4.1.5.

When I type "alias" in M-x compile, it shows dm in right way, but it
looks the "compile" in emacs does not recognize bash alias.

Is there anyone who resolve this problem? Or it is impossible to use
bash alias in emacs compile.