browser for bash scripts?

From: Tom Roche
Subject: browser for bash scripts?
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 23:07:03 -0400

Does anyone have code to make speedbar, ECB, or other code browser
display/navigate bash scripts? I'd like, e.g., to easily navigate
between variable and function definitions and calls/uses. Currently,
for the latter, I'm `find-grep`ing '^function ': that works, but is
not nearly so pleasant as was speedbar in JDEE (back when I did mostly
java, several years ago).

TIA, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche@pobox.com>