RE: Typing accented text.

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Typing accented text.
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:53:42 +0000

Sergei,

C-u C-\ (toggle-input-method) will let you select from a large number of input
methods. If you want Russian, then respond with "russian-computer" or
"cyrillic-yawerty" or "cyrillic-jis-russian" or "cyrillic-jcuken" or ....
(Sorry, I don't know what the standard keyboard is.)

If you want to know what input methods are available, then type SPACE to see
the list. For fun check out input method rfc1345". I don't know anyone who uses
it, probably because it has more than anyone wants.

,Doug