Re: calendar longitude first and then latitude

From: Ellen Taylor
Subject: Re: calendar longitude first and then latitude
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:00:19 -0400

Enda <enda_k2@yahoo.com> writes:

> In the calendar, when I press 'S' to give the times of sunrise and
> sunset, Emacs asks for longitude first and then latitude, despite the
> norm is the other way round (and is the order for an example in the
> Emacs manual).
>
> - Enda

Define your own version of the 'solar-setup' function with the order for
longitude and latitude reversed and map it to the 'S' key. The other
option is to define 'calendar-longitude','calendar-latitude', and
'calendar-time-zone' ahead of time and avoid the prompt altogether but
from the sound of it you aren't just checking one area.