Re: line adjustment at the end of a sentence

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: line adjustment at the end of a sentence
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 01:28:08 +0200

Am 25.09.2012 um 23:25 schrieb Tom Kramer:

> 9/19/12 Worked 9.5 hours. Spent 1 hour misc. Spent 0.5 hour
> RTFI. Watched Mitutoyo vid of IMTS QIF demo. Exchanged email messages
> with Bob Brown.

I can reproduce it, also with typing RET at the end of the paragraph, in GNU
Emacs 24.2.50.
I can reproduce it also in GNU EMacs 23.4 and 24.1. Here a RET just adds a new
line.

--
Greetings

  Pete

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
        - Douglas Adams, »Mostly Harmless«