RE: minor-table-list-alist, once again

From: damien.thiriet77
Subject: RE: minor-table-list-alist, once again
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:17:54 +0200

Hello Doug,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Infortunately, it doesn’t work. When
I eval
(define-abbrev-table 'polonais-mode-abbrev-table '(("ków" . "Kraków"))) I get
an error message:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp "Kraków")

Anywhay, I tried also to put " in my add-to-list, and when I give
(add-to-list 'abbrev-minor-mode-table-alist
'("polonais-mode" . "polonais-mode-abbrev-table")
)
After evaluating, I had could write anything, which might mean, that my table
passes the vectorp test, but is not recognized at all. Maybe it is a bug after
all?

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net