Re: c-like comments settings

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: c-like comments settings
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:52:27 +0100

Thanks for help, but I'm not so lisp-expert to understand what I have
to do by myself just reading the documentation, so any other clue is
appreciated. In the meantime I found the "comment-close-slash"
variable that, if added to the cleanup list, should at least close the
comment with a single slash. Unluckily I tried to do the following:

(add-hook 'c-mode-common-hook
          '(lambda ()
             (add-to-list* 'c-cleanup-list
                           'comment-close-slash)))

which does not work, so I'm getting something wrong....

Luca