Re: org-mode tutorial?

From: Tamas K Papp
Subject: Re: org-mode tutorial?
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 11:07:03 +0200

On Sun, Apr 28 2013, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> The checkboxes documentation could be ambiguous because the first time
> the string that sets up a checkbox is mentioned, it appears split onto
> two adjacent lines at least in the lynx browser.  I would be interested
> to know if lynx is unique in this or if other browsers also split that
> line.

You can make it happen in Firefox, if my guess is correct then the HTML
for the text you are referring to is

which can indeed break on the space.  I guess you could report a bug
about it, a possible fix would be setting the white space property [1]
to something else than 'normal'.

Best,

Tamas

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/text.html#white-space-prop