Re: XEmacs feature missing in GNU Emacs?

From: Ian van der Neut
Subject: Re: XEmacs feature missing in GNU Emacs?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:47:55 +0200

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Bastien <bzg@altern.org> wrote:
Ian van der Neut <ivdneut@gmail.com> writes:

> But not with emacsclient :( but perhaps there's enough hints in there
> to fix that.

You could use `select-frame-hook' and add a custom that saves
all buffers from all windows that are not currently active?

(sorry, initial reply sent to Bastien only by accident)

But that wouldn't work if I move the mouse to a non-emacs window am I right?

Ian.

--
One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. "Supernatural" is a null word.
-- Excerpt from the notebooks of Lazarus Long, from Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"