Re: gnus gmail bcc question

From: eqyiel
Subject: Re: gnus gmail bcc question
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:30:38 +0930

Sorry I misunderstood!  I was too eager to help with something I thought
I knew the answer to.

It seems that it might not be Gnus at fault, take a look here:

> When you send through SMTP, Gmail saves the message as it was sent,
> which, of course, does not include the BCC addresses.  You can set your
> email program to save the messages in a local folder, if you want to see
> them later. [1]

A quick test with msmtp [2] gives the same results, a blind carbon copy
arrives in my Gmail inbox without the filter text.

[1] http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/g3-chzo_NbQ
[2] http://msmtp.sourceforge.net/