Re: Disabling auto indentation

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Disabling auto indentation
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 23:09:38 -0400

> I want to disable auto-indent-mode for PO mode when I edit an entry.

This is unclear.  Normally, under Emacs, "auto-indentation" means the
indentation that's performed when you explicitly hit TAB.  I.e. it's
only "automatic" in that it automatically chooses the indentation, but
it only does it when you explicitly ask it to.  So "disabling" it amounts
to just "refrain from hitting TAB".

        Stefan