Re: help with CEDET

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Re: help with CEDET
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 16:35:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Sorry but cedet might sometimes be unstable and what you did
might have been correct and is no longer. I am using cedet and
you sometimes needs to do small adjustmenet adjusments to make
it work.

Anyway it is a very good and flexible tool for developers.

But you'd better ask for help on a dedicated cedet mailing list
where you have more chance to talk directly to cedet
developers.

Best regards

Pierre