Re: change look of font courier prime

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: change look of font courier prime
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:40:47 +0200

Am 20.07.2013 um 13:43 schrieb julius yu:

> he courier prime is a free font located at
> http://quoteunquoteapps.com/courierprime/.
>
> Please help how to detect whether the font is using the full width characters?

It does not seem to have full width characters, but it is certainly not OK. At
least not with an X client like GNU Emacs. My invocation was:

        emacs -Q -fn "Courier Prime"

Trying the font with the NS and "AppKit" variants of GNU Emacs on Mac OS X
10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) revealed that the fonts are OK for these two Emacsen
(version 24.3).

the failure in X11.

There are more monospaced fonts: DejaVu Sans Mono, FreeMono, Monospace,
Bitstream Vera Sans Mono, Latin Modern Mono, Libertine Mono…

--
Greetings

  Pete

To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists solutions
are things that are still all mixed up.