Re: Emacs history, and "Is Emacs difficult to learn?"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs history, and "Is Emacs difficult to learn?"
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:31:37 +0200

> It goes even further back: assembly is better than raw machine
> code because it doesn't let you see the raw byte encoding of
> your instructions ...

Are you saying, assembly has encodings (words) for instructions,
registers, etc., instead of the bitsrings (that they represent),
so you can at least separate them from the bitstring data, instead
of just having an (seemingly) endless bitstring?

?

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573