Re: How to exclude folders from searching IDs “gid”?

From: Rami A
Subject: Re: How to exclude folders from searching IDs “gid”?
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 09:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eli,
Thanks for taking a look.
assuming that I have the following directories in my projects folder.
X Y Z
When doing mkid in the main project folder it will make ID file that contains
all ids in all of these source files.
I actually found the solution to exclude one or more folders from the ID search.
Simply by:
mkid --prune Z

This will take out any IDs from folder X and only include IDs from X and Y.
So when you do the gid "ID" you wont see matching results from folder Z.