C-l exits incremental searching

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: C-l exits incremental searching
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:16:19 +0100

Hi all,

the title says it all.  Is it a feature or a bug?  Or maybe it could be
overriden in the config somehow?  (Use case: I'm using isearch to
navigate/skim through the buffer, and what I find is in the last line -
but I'd prefer to see some context, so I hit C-l. But now isearch is
gone, and I have to press C-u C-s again (since it was a regex search).
If C-l didn't quit isearch, I could just hit another C-s, which would
be a lot easier.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski