Re: Expected language "en" but got "sv"

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Expected language "en" but got "sv"
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:30:00 +0100

Andreas <andreas.tjarnberg@fripost.org> writes:

> Thanks for putting me on the right track!

Those spellcheckers, and especially the dynamic
dictionaries, aren't that easy to figure out. Some time
ago, I wrote a script ("addict") how to add a new word
list: from text file, via sorting, and compressing, to a
unified dictionary (hopefully).

Even if you don't need such a tool, I can be interesting
to see the mechanics. Actually, I'm happy I wrote that
over-pedagogical tutorial, because by now, without it,
not even I can make out those twists and turns :)

http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/scripts/addict

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573