Re: Emacs and solarized

From: Ian van der Neut
Subject: Re: Emacs and solarized
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:57:56 +0100

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Alexis Praga <alexispraga@mailoo.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone has a fully fonctional configuration for the solarized theme
> on Emacs 23 ?
> I used the github version :
> https://github.com/sellout/emacs-color-theme-solarized
>
> It works for the GUI. For a console Emacs, I have to start it with
> 'TERM=xterm-256colors emacs -new' to make it work under tmux.
> However, I couldn't use it with 'emacs --daemon'.
>

> Hi Alexis,

the one in sellout's repository doesn't work on Emacs 23 in daemon mode. I
found one that does:

 https://github.com/purcell/color-theme-sanityinc-solarized

However, I've moved on to emacs 24 a while ago, so no idea what the status
is.

Ian.

--
One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. "Supernatural" is a null
word.