How can I skip the question when moving to tag?

From: Ivanov Dmitry
Subject: How can I skip the question when moving to tag?
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 02:08:42 +0400

In Emacs when I click Alt-. for the first time it asks me, where to find
the tags file, then scans the file and asks for the second time "Find tag
(default function_name)". Then I click Enter, and it goes to the function
definition.

For the second and subsequent times it continues to ask me "Find tag
(default function_name)" question.

1. How can I disable this question and make it redirect me to the tag
without any extra questions?

2. How can I come back to the point in the previous function, where I
clicked Alt-.?