Re: [O] Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:43:23 +0000

On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 00:07:22 +0000
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 23:49:04 +0000
> "Sean O'Halpin" <sean.ohalpin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Sharon Kimble
> > <boudiccas@talktalk.net> wrote:
> > > Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the formatting
> > > of elisp on export to html using '#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the
> > > beginning of the code block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst
> > > its in .emacs its nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the
> > > output when its been exported please? For once, google has drawn
> > > a blank, unfortunately!
> > >
> > > Sharon.
> >
> > Have you set this?
> >
> >     (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)
>
> No I haven't, but I have now. I'll have a further play with it
> tomorrow I think. Thanks :)
>
> Sharon.

I've just been trying this out, and its not colorizing the source-code
once its published. You can see it here
http://www.sharons.org.uk/2013/12/19/hello-world/ and how do I get it
so that the block of source-code is shown completely instead of being
folded away please?

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944