Search StackOverflow and paste code snippets without leaving the edited

From: Andrey Tykhonov
Subject: Search StackOverflow and paste code snippets without leaving the edited file
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:54:23 +0200

Hi Tom,

I was glad to find your letter in the inbox about idea to write a port for
sublime-howdoi-direct-paste. I was looking for some small Emacs project to
implement. And I decided to implement howdoi for emacs.

Check out the emacs-howdoi: https://github.com/atykhonov/emacs-howdoi

I wrote it last night. This is my first Emacs package and I'm relatively
new in Emacs/elisp... Therefore any comments due to code (and functionality
overall), suggestions, ideas about new features etc etc etc will be highly
appreciated.

Thank you!

Andrey T.