Is there a way highlight diff details for all diff sections in ediff?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Is there a way highlight diff details for all diff sections in ediff?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:49:48 -0800

In ediff, I select a diff section and it highlights the details within that section that are different. Sometimes I want that for the whole buffer at once, across all the diff sections. I didn't see how I could do that in the manual. Excuse my ediff terminology is probably wrong because this has been in the back of my mind. Thanks.

- Ian Kelling