GNUs under emacs 24.4.50.1

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: GNUs under emacs 24.4.50.1
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 18:44:08 +0100

I have today downloaded and built emacs 24.4.50.1 and am using it and its
uptodate gnus version, and am using the same files as when I was using
24.3.1.

I have found that when reading html emails from google+ I have the text part
of the email at the top of the message in a greyish-white background, then the
mail-headers in an expanded-form showing all headers, then its content-type
like this -

--047d7b15ac91ee7ac304f633c3c2
and showing a block of code which looks like a gpg-signature, followed by the
htmlized version of the message displaying all html-code.

With a nnrss feed of articles written in org-mode and exported to a WordPress
blog by 'org2blog' I see a plain-text version of the posting, which is
followed by an htmlized version of the same posting, with these headers -

--=-=-=

part of the posting, followed by an expanded version of the headers, in which
I see this as a portion -