Re: Learning "my emacs" from the start

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Learning "my emacs" from the start
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:50:15 +0200

() florian@fsavigny.de (Florian v. Savigny)
() Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:00:13 +0200

   Hmm. I am a bit unsure about what precisely you mean by "keeping the
   puke out of the punchbowl" - would you mind explaining that?

It's an expression that alliterates on the "p" sound, that fits in with
the party analogy (another "p" word), and is somewhat tasteless but not
entirely vulgar (like some other "p" words you can probably imagine).

Personally (another "p" word), i have done my part (and another!):
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2013-11/msg00360.html>
since 2008, but hope to get back to jamming once gnugo.el bumps version.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502