Re: package.el: Optional *maximum-version* flag for dependencies?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: package.el: Optional *maximum-version* flag for dependencies?
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 09:16:10 -0500

Was that function renamed in v24?

I can't find it. I web searched that it was suggested that
package-pinned-packages is replaced by package-desc-reqs.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson