Re: [FYI] The Lisp Machine is back

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [FYI] The Lisp Machine is back
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 03:55:21 +0200

Grant Rettke <gcr@wisdomandwonder.com> writes:

> Wonderful! Grant Rettke gcr@wisdomandwonder.com |
> http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/ “Wisdom begins in
> wonder.” --Socrates ((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
> “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been
> forced to stop taking it seriously.” --Thompson

Off topic: It is a good idea to put your signature
below two dashes (--) - that way clients can be
configured to hide them (and show them on RET) as in
Gnus with (gnus-article-hide-signature nil 1) - which
doesn't work for your signature because of the lack of
dashes. Especially since you write so short messages
and have such a long signature, I'd really recommend
it.

If you like, read RFC 3676:

    There is a long-standing convention in Usenet news
    which also commonly appears in Internet mail of
    using "-- " as the separator line between the body
    and the signature of a message. ...

Full document: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3676.txt

--
underground experts united