RE: emacs-ipython-notebook(ein): the use of worksheets

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: emacs-ipython-notebook(ein): the use of worksheets
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

> There are some commands handle the "worksheet" in a notebook. What
> are the typical use  of worksheets in ein? Looks like only the first
> worksheet data is shown when open the notebook in a browser. Is the
> "worksheet" a ein specific thing? When I google, I don't get any other
> references.

This is a general help list for Emacs.

Someone here might also be knowledgable about `ein' and able and
willing to help you.  Otherwise, perhaps there is an `Ein' mailing
list, newsgroup, or web forum that can help.  Or try contacting the
maintainer of `Ein', who is presumably listed in the doc that came
with `Ein'.