Setup for web web-mode - stylus, jinja2, nunjucks

From: Sayth Renshaw
Subject: Setup for web web-mode - stylus, jinja2, nunjucks
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 15:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Is there a good guide or does anyone have a good setup and ideas on making
emacs good for web development especially with templating languages and
snippets.

I have installed web-mode and yasnippet but cannot seem to get a good fluent
flow or env happening for web dev.

I mainly use python and javascript, stylus, jinja2 and nunjucks with them.

There seem to be limited articles, guides on the web addressing this, maybe
this isn't emacs usual go but I would love to get a great setup going.

I use prelude, so small config, this is my.el

(require 'discover)
(global-discover-mode 1)

(require 'py-autopep8)
(add-hook 'before-save-hook 'py-autopep8-before-save)

(require 'auto-complete)
(global-set-key (kbd "C-:") 'ac-complete-with-helm)
(define-key ac-complete-mode-map (kbd "C-:") 'ac-complete-with-helm)

(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.html\\.flask\\'" . web-mode))
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.html?\\'" . web-mode))

Sayth