cloning a windows instalation

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: cloning a windows instalation
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 16:17:34 +0000

I'll be leaving my job at the end of the month.
I've been a heavy emacs user and have a lot of time in on setup &
customization, installation of packages, etc as well as data files and so forth.
Is there any straightforward way to clone my setup to take it with me?  Ideally
I'd like to put the whole thing on a flash drive at least temporarily.
Ie:
M-: (emacs-clone-setup "flash-drive-directory")  or similar?
Subhan

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.