RE: How to enter for example \200 offered by ispell in its buffer *Choic

From: Jürgen Hartmann
Subject: RE: How to enter for example \200 offered by ispell in its buffer *Choices*
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:33:47 +0200

Emanuel Berg wrote:

> Question: Is there anyone who succeeded or saw
> a solution that had the selection keys changed -
> I don't want to reach for the number keys, I want the
> first suggestion to be (a), then (s), (d), and (f),
> and/or likewise instantly available keys. It shouldn't
> be in alphabetic or numerical order (IMHO) it should
> be in the order of closeness which is a function of
> where they keys are on the keyboard.

I posted a workaround for my problem in

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2015-06/msg00981.html

as an answer to my bug report. It might also help in your case, since it
allows to customize the option keys and their order that Ispell's command
loop uses--at least it is supposed to.

Juergen