Re: emacs tshirts

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: emacs tshirts
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 03:07:16 +0200

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd actually just like to buy a tshirt in such a way
> that the FSF gets the money, instead of some 3rd
> party vendor. I guess FSF doesn't have any.

I once saw a FSF celebrity selling pins with a the GNU
icon and URL. I asked, "If you buy one, are you then
a true follower?" and he said "It is a way of
helping". The pin was one or two euros so I bought one
(back then I could still afford such extravagance).
I guess the movement has a rather bankrupted economy
if measures like that make a difference. Man, and to
think those 90's Linux stock shares are actually ours!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573