Re: 64 bit official Windows builds

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: 64 bit official Windows builds
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 05:04:49 -0800 (PST)

Arash,

It sounds like you know how to do this a lot better than I do.

Is there any chance you could package this up so that everybody can get your 64
bit builds of Emacs for Windows from the FSF site? If the sources are listed
already, maybe you could just create a tarball containing all the sources of
the compiler and required libraries?

It would be really good from an automation point of view if you could write a
little recipe (maybe an appveyor script?) that could be triggered when new
versions of emacs (or the compiler) are released.

Best regards,
Sam