Re: Help setting up POP3 email (rmail)

From: cptvlaze
Subject: Re: Help setting up POP3 email (rmail)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 15:34:49 +0000 (GMT)

I have no idea, but emacs made it like this. ~/.emacs.d is owned by root,
which can do whatever he pleases with it. No one out of him can do anything
with the folder. I thought it was a normal configuration made by the editor
itself. I can chown it, though. Could you give me the proper permissions that
I have to give it? (Intended for my personal laptop, which could be
eventually used by other people, etc.)

24. Feb 2016 15:46 por tomas@tuxteam.de: