Re: Better image quality for doc view?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Better image quality for doc view?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 14:25:56 +0200

>> Should I change the program that converts PDF files to PNG?
>
> Sounds like it, yes,

Doc-view uses GhostScript which is basically installed anywhere but if
mupdf is installed on your system, too, it'll instead use that (no need
to tweak some option).  I'm not sure if that gives better quality but
for sure it is way faster.

You can see what it currently uses by checking the value of
`doc-view-pdf->png-converter-function'.

Bye,
Tassilo