Emacs Consultanting Oportunity

From: Ramon Delacruz
Subject: Emacs Consultanting Oportunity
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 20:33:24 +0000

Greetings,

We are going to be installing Emacs in new servers and have ran into some
issues. Unfortunately we don't have anybody with enough knowledge of Emacs to
help us get the desired behavior.

I would like to know if you guys can recommend a company or individual that
could potentially do paid consulting work and assists us during the
configuration on the servers and user configuration.

Below is my contact information. Thanks,
Ramon Delacruz, Systems Administrator
CBAR IT |  Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
651 Huntington Avenue, Office FXB 614, Boston, MA 02115
617-432-2807 | rdelacru@sdac.harvard.edu<mailto:rdelacru@sdac.harvard.edu> |
Landmark Offiice : 617-384-6700
Health]<http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/>

JPEG image