Suggested font lock preferences for GNU Emacs

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Suggested font lock preferences for GNU Emacs
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 01:02:07 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to submit my screen shot for consideration by the developers of
GNU Emacs as a replacement for the default Emacs fontification.

http://davin.50webs.com/emacs-screen-shot.png

Importantly the background colour if #f0f0f0 which makes it slightly darker
than white, with the result that yellow background text (functions in my code)
appears brighter then they would if a plain white background was used.

In my code, Java style comments are in red bold italics.

Ordinary Java commments are in dark green italics.

Java keywords are in bold black.

Numbers are in purple.

Strings are with a blue background and white text.

System.out.println statements are in green bold.

true, false and null are in red bold.

The above screen shot show fontification of my new langauge Java Training
Wheels.  Note the d-speedbar on the RHS of the screen.  That was written by me
as a replacement for the speedbar function that is build into GNU Emacs.

I believe these choices of colours represent an improvement over Emacs' build
in fontification and that is why I am submitting it for your consideration.

I am using the same fontification preferences in my Website
<http://davin.50webs.com>