Re: relative line numbers and folding: how to make they play along?

From: Filipe Silva
Subject: Re: relative line numbers and folding: how to make they play along?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:33:34 -0300

Eli, sorry, I did not answer your question because everybody on other
forums, github, etc... told me that I would need to install a third party
package to do what I showed and even them, it would not play along with
folding.

So I wanted to know if you could, starting from emacs -Q, construct a lisp
code that achieved the effect shown here:

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/8352747/16707876/4bd64c22-45b5-11e6-8d13-ae9c994cbb02.png

If it can't be done, I think it is the case to issue a feature request for
that.

cheers,

Filipe