Re: Find out what is setting color in minibufer

From: Alex Kost
Subject: Re: Find out what is setting color in minibufer
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 22:02:50 +0300

Fernando Basso (2016-11-25 20:45 -0200) wrote:

> I have been using Emacs from the terminal recently. It works fine and it
> helps me with my tmux workflow. However, when I am using Geiser mode the
> minibuffer shows documentation hints in a shade of blue that makes it hard
> to read. I don't know if it is Geiser or something else that is setting
> that color. It seems the color remains even if I load a different theme.
> Also, that color is not set in my Xresources file.
>
> How should I proceed to find out what is setting that color? Emacs 25 on
> arch linux.
>
> I am attaching a screenshot in the hope that it will help.

This is 'geiser-font-lock-autodoc-identifier' face which should have the
same look as 'font-lock-function-name-face' by default.  So it's either
your custom theme or your customization that you should blame.

If you want to change this face, you can do it with "M-x customize-face
geiser-font-lock-autodoc-identifier".  Also check
'font-lock-function-name-face': if it is the same then better change it
instead as it is one of the "core" faces; or even change your theme :-)

--
Alex