emacs for win10

From: Farhat Bushra
Subject: emacs for win10
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 21:16:56 +0000

Hi,,

I work at Volvo Group and need to know if emacs is compatible with win10.
We are planning a migration at windows 10 and need this information.

Thank you in advance,,

Best regards

____________________
Bushra Farhat
Volvo Group IT
System Analyst
DE45100
405 08, Gothenburg Sweden
* +46 313233096
     +46 765533096
*  bushra.farhat@volvo.com<mailto:bushra.farhat@volvo.com>

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise not
authorized to receive this message, you are prohibited to use, copy, disclose
or take any action based on this email or any information contained herein. If
you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by
replying to this email and permanently delete this message and any attachments
from your system.