Just o after C-x o (other-window)

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Just o after C-x o (other-window)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:51:59 +0200

Hi List

I would like the other-window function to behave like text-scale-adjust.
I mean, after hitting `C-x o` to select next window, I want `o` to mean
next-window again. Any other key would escape this minor mode. Did
somebody here by any chance implement that already?

The text-scale-adjust function behaves like that, after `C-x C-+` it is
enough to hit `+` or `-` to further adjust the scaling, which I think is
excellent.

Best regards
--
Tomas Nordin | (The computing freedom explorer)
GPG Key: AB09AF78