Re: call function in other window ?

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: call function in other window ?
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 20:08:29 +0900

> On May 21, 2017, at 19:50, Joost Kremers <joostkremers@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>

> On Sun, May 21 2017, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
>> Kidding aside, for me, it is more important right now to work on information
>> discovery than on writing a few lines of code that I may or may not use in
>> the future. Emacs is so huge that there is always the possibility to just
>> not find what is right under my nose because the information is hard to
>> discover *or* because I would not think of looking for it in the right place.
>
> It may help to learn a bit about Info-mode, if you haven't already.

I admit I'm not super proficient with the info-mode, but I have all the PDFs
related to Emacs/Elisp in a tabbed window where I can search them at will
(including the org-mode manual etc.)

Instead of the info-mode itself, I usually make use of the help system, it's
generally better at finding precise information.

Jean-Christophe