Re: keybindings again...

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: keybindings again...
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:23:08 +0900

> On Jun 30, 2017, at 14:27, Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

>> It would be nice if the org manual mentioned that too, and give
>> alternative keybindings for use in the terminal because that's
>> extremely confusing.
>
> It does: (info "(org) TTY keys").

Thank you for the pointer. Although I don't think I ever used a teletypewriter
in my life :) Maybe sometimes in the 21st century we'll have to think about a
change in terminology...

I use the compact manual as a reference for my uses and I find it extremely
useful for beginners. Would it be possible to insert a few line on that subject
in there too? Something like "People who use org-mode in a tty terminal should
refer to section 15.9 of the manual for alternative key bindings."

> See also `org-replace-disputed-keys'.

Thank you.

Jean-Christophe