Re: wgrep.el does not work on Emacs 26

From: John Shahid
Subject: Re: wgrep.el does not work on Emacs 26
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:05:51 -0500

I do not have trouble using wgrep with the emacs-26 branch (commit
71243f0b13). I use straight which clones wgrep locally. If you're
interested I'm currently using commit 1cdd7c1 of wgrep. That said, I
didn't notice any problems using wgrep with emacs-26 since I switched to
emacs-26 many months ago.

which version of wgrep are you using ?

cheers,

-js