Re: [macOS] Toggle fullscreen on Emacs26.1+ with undecorated frame optio

From: Boris Buliga
Subject: Re: [macOS] Toggle fullscreen on Emacs26.1+ with undecorated frame option set to t
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:51:52 +0300

Val L

I still don't get your point. :(

1. I am not talking about emacs-mac-port, but about official GNU Emacs,
without any patches/modifications rather than stated in the first message
(e. g. changing the value of frame options).
2. I am talking about situation, when setting `undecorated` frame option to
`t` breaks maximization, fullscreen and other size changes.

Sorry if it's something obvious that I miss.

--
Cheers,
Boris